The Wandering Workentins

The Wandering Workentins ~ Ron & Ali: God loving, couple with two great sons, two delightful daughters-in-loves and five wonderful grandchildren, Max, Opal, Christopher, Treyson and Alexander. Following the Lord wherever He leads. Travel along with us as we visit family, friends, work wherever He lands us all the while trusting Him every step of the way. We enjoy meeting new people and seeing new things along life's journey.



Saturday, November 15, 2008

A Quick Note!

Just have to share - we bought a Wii a few weeks ago and finally got it up and running.

Three days ago, I decided that I could do the Wii from the couch. (I had toe surgery 1 1/2 wks ago so upright movement is not the easiest), anyway, Thursday morning was the first day on the Wii.

I was the ripe old age of 80; Ron was 71 :(

Bowling was pitiful for anyone who knows me - 114 :(

Yesterday I was 79! Yeah I dropped a year! and bowling was 124 - a little better.

This morning I had just 45 minutes before needing to leave to get to the church to work (I am at Northwood but as you can see I needed to share my news first!)

So, first off let's see how OLD I am today - 38!!!!
Then to my game of bowling (I want to work up to 3 games a day) - much better to the way I used to bowl when I was a young thing:) 174!

I will share more, just wanted to share some great news.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun!! I have one on layaway for Christmas. I will stop by the church later and see if you are there. I have an avon catalog for you.
Kristen

Brenda Wilbee said...

I playing bowling when in Phoenix last year. It was a hoot. Have fun.