The Wandering Workentins

The Wandering Workentins ~ Ron & Ali: God loving, couple with two great sons, two delightful daughters-in-loves and five wonderful grandchildren, Max, Opal, Christopher, Treyson and Alexander. Following the Lord wherever He leads. Travel along with us as we visit family, friends, work wherever He lands us all the while trusting Him every step of the way. We enjoy meeting new people and seeing new things along life's journey.



Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Followers

Just wanted to let you know I have added a new gadget on my blog. It is to the right of the blogs and called Followers. I think if you say you want to follow this blog you will get notification each time I write a new post - sign-up and let's see if it works.

1 comment:

Froggy Mommy said...

Geeze! I'm sure others will have an easier time signing up for that, but I apparantly already had a google account. Of course, I couldn't remember my password! Then, I wound up putting my screen name that I use for another site in and couldn't back out of it. So, if you see "Froggy Mommy", that's me.

dee