The Wandering Workentins

The Wandering Workentins ~ Ron & Ali: God loving, couple with two great sons, two delightful daughters-in-loves and five wonderful grandchildren, Max, Opal, Christopher, Treyson and Alexander. Following the Lord wherever He leads. Travel along with us as we visit family, friends, work wherever He lands us all the while trusting Him every step of the way. We enjoy meeting new people and seeing new things along life's journey.



Thursday, March 28, 2013

Have you ever had one of those days?

I have been contemplating a couple of blog posts I wanted to do.

No problem you say.

But I have two blogs and so I wrote

this one at Alice's Restaurant earlier today.  I had a title in mind and the body in my thoughts.  
I put the title in, walked away from the computer and began thinking of my blog post for 
The Wandering Workentins
and so started writing it.

Got all done, published it and then realized I had written The Wandering Workentins post on Alice's Restaurant ~ duh, go figure.

So if you want to see what was intended for The Wandering Workentins just click on the link
(underlined up above)

and stay tuned for another blog post about life here at the campground!

No comments: