The Wandering Workentins

The Wandering Workentins ~ Ron & Ali: God loving, couple with two great sons, two delightful daughters-in-loves and five wonderful grandchildren, Max, Opal, Christopher, Treyson and Alexander. Following the Lord wherever He leads. Travel along with us as we visit family, friends, work wherever He lands us all the while trusting Him every step of the way. We enjoy meeting new people and seeing new things along life's journey.



Friday, November 11, 2011

Veterans Day 2011

First off I am thankful for all the veterans who have served and who are serving in our US Military to keep our freedoms and our country safe.  My Grandpa George, my Dad, Ted, my husband Ron, my son Jamie have all served in the military ~ thank you guys for serving.

We had a beautiful two day respite and went camping at Garner State Park and Lost Maples State Park.  It was a relaxing time and we were blessed to see all the colors of Fall and having time to enjoy God's beautiful creation.

Wednesday afternoon I had a great doctor's appointment ~ Dr. Copelky was pleased with how my blood pressure had come down and stabilized and that my pulse is back down to the mid 70's, low 80's.  And I don't need to be seen again till May 2012!

Thank you to all my friends and fellow blog readers for following along on this journey that we call life.

1 comment:

Carol K said...

Follow along we do! Thanks for writing. I'm glad your doctor appointment went well.