The Wandering Workentins

The Wandering Workentins ~ Ron & Ali: God loving, couple with two great sons, two delightful daughters-in-loves and five wonderful grandchildren, Max, Opal, Christopher, Treyson and Alexander. Following the Lord wherever He leads. Travel along with us as we visit family, friends, work wherever He lands us all the while trusting Him every step of the way. We enjoy meeting new people and seeing new things along life's journey.



Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Today I am Thankful for ...

Today I am thankful for ....

...an invite to join friends for a quick dinner at Dairy Queen.  Was fun to visit and laugh.

... a surprise visit running into friends as we were leaving Dairy Queen so we sat and visited with them too ... two great visits in one day!

... a phone call visit with a special friend who is not feeling too well and hearing her pleasant voice even when she would rather have been sleeping.  Praying she gets to feeling better real soon!

... that I was down 2 more lbs when I weighed yesterday ~ that makes 19 lbs in 4 months!!!

and I am thankful as always for a loving Abba Father who gave his son to die for me so that I may live in His eternal presence.

In closing I would like to ask you to keep Kathie Thiessen and her family in your prayers as Kathie is nearing the end of her battle with cancer.  Please pray for Jenelle, Andrea, Kendall & Monica as they gather around their mom in her last days. 


1 comment:

Carol K said...

Good job on the weight loss!! That's a never-ending battle around here.