The Wandering Workentins

The Wandering Workentins ~ Ron & Ali: God loving, couple with two great sons, two delightful daughters-in-loves and five wonderful grandchildren, Max, Opal, Christopher, Treyson and Alexander. Following the Lord wherever He leads. Travel along with us as we visit family, friends, work wherever He lands us all the while trusting Him every step of the way. We enjoy meeting new people and seeing new things along life's journey.



Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Time for Change...

...a BIG Change!


As many of you know
I have taken a self-imposed break from Facebook
as I take care of me
and make things a little simpler for me
and to bring back
peace, joy & contentment 
into my life.

One of the ways I am doing this is  combining

my two blogs

Alice's Restaurant ~ Dishin' Up Food for Thought

and

The Wandering Workentins

into 

one 

blog


Just click the link above
and you will find us.


No comments: