The Wandering Workentins

The Wandering Workentins ~ Ron & Ali: God loving, couple with two great sons, two delightful daughters-in-loves and five wonderful grandchildren, Max, Opal, Christopher, Treyson and Alexander. Following the Lord wherever He leads. Travel along with us as we visit family, friends, work wherever He lands us all the while trusting Him every step of the way. We enjoy meeting new people and seeing new things along life's journey.



Saturday, June 29, 2013

Blessings from Today ~ Originally Published April 3, 2013

God's greeting to me this morning.
Sunrise at Branson View Campground.
Image
Image
Image
Image
Beautiful sunrise this morning.
Made me think of the little poem:
Red sky in the morning, sailors take warning
Red sky at night, sailors delight.
One of my most favorite things to do is to go out for dinner.  I could go out 5 or 6 times a week if the budget allowed but alas it does not.  This year  my goals are to get healthy, eat out less which means cooking more.  I like to cook I just get tired of trying to figure out what to cook.  I have recruited Ron into helping plan meals and so yesterday I asked him to get some meat out of the freezer for dinner tonight.
Voila ~ dinner was served.
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Okra w/tomatoes, homemade potato salad and grilled pork steaks.
Another thing I have found is that if I dish it up we don't eat seconds or thirds!!

No comments: